Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweet Summer!!

Where in the world is my motivation to keep up with this blog!? I mean, I have plenty of things to say & lots of memories I don't ever want to forget! Summer has officially started and we are trying to stay busy with lots of fun activities! :) My boys love to be outside no matter how hot it is, that's the place they want to be! I am really loving staying at home with these two & during the summer months is when It really shows! Even if I do get a little stir crazy some days, my sweet boys are my WORLD! We cant wait to see what this summer has for us and we cant wait for all the fun days ahead!
Get ready for iPhone picture over load!! :)

Bray finished up his last t-ball game a couple of weeks ago!


The boys LOVE visiting daddy at work, so we do that pretty often!


Riding toys are the best!

Brylee cheering on big brother at his tball game!

eating Popsicles is one of our favorite after nap activities!

Bry cutting our grass! Someones gotta do it! (jk daddy!)


Always time to stop and give moose a kiss! :)

and play chase!

Sweet brothers ready for church! :)

Nothing sweeter than Watermelon to end a hot summer day!

VBS 2011!
Sweet boys enjoying lunch after swimming!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! It's about time you update!!! I am so thankful that Lucy Jane is going to grow up with your 2 little men! You are such a great momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. summer is the best!! Your boys are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete