Time keeps slipping away and I keep finding myself in the same mind set weekly. I keep telling myself, Tracy..you need to update your blog. I feel like the past 8 months have been a whirlwind! Seriously... do my post not always start out this way? I have to get better with blogging about things I dont ever want to forget! New Year resolution? Probably so..
Anyways.. I guess I'll start off by stating the obvious. 2012 is quickly coming to an end and I will soon be a mommy of THREE sweet boys! Baby #3 is due in probably less than a month a way!! HOLY COW! My doctor predicted Monday at my final ultrasound that she thinks we will have another early baby, and as shown in the ultrasound he is measuring small. Both of his brothers were barely 6lbs, so this is normal for my babies. All test have been a-ok and now its time to get serious about the arrival about our sweet boy! I spend hours yesterday cleaning his nursery, going through tiny little baby clothes, diapers, etc.. I am so anxious for him to get here, but want him to wait as long as possible. My sister n law had her baby last week and my boys are over the moon excited about him, I just cant wait to see their reaction to their new brother!! It seems like the past month has been a little more rough than I anticipated or remembered with my last two & sleepless nights have arrived! WHEW! But, I just keep telling myself it could be much worse and I am more than thankful for such a healthy pregnancy! :) Until next time... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment