Saturday, December 27, 2014

Then there was SIX!

We are about to be a family of SIX! 

I am currently 23 weeks & 4 days pregnant!
Although, Ive never been frequent with blogging I love being able to still look back and read posts about my past pregnancies! So here we go...


  • This sweet baby is due on April 21st.. In this household due dates never mean anything to us. Ha! Seriously, they come when they when they want & they come early! 
  • We are having our 4th BOY! Yes, I wanted and hoped for a girl. But we are thrilled none the less.... Let me just say, having a house full of boys is not for the weak! ;) 
  • My 1st trimester was rough.. I was extremely sleepy everyday/all day & had horrible nausea that seemed to never subside. 
  • Now that we are nearing the end of our 2nd trimester. I am starting to feel BIG and short of breath a lot.. Im constantly having to sit down and remind myself to take it easy. Which is not easy when you are a mom of 3 boys ranging in ages 7-2. Not gonna lie, our life is a 3 ring circus and we live a crazy not so calm life! 
  • My cravings have not been really crazy! Id say mainly just things I had pretty much given up during my weight loss journey over the past 2 years. Which was really hard for me at first, because I do struggle with my weight I was (& still am) a tad terrified of gaining a ton of weight back and having to start from square one again after baby 4 is here! Im pretty much over that for now though. ;) 
  • I love sweets right now.. clausen pickles, chicken strips, cheese sticks, potatoes, salad, fuji, and bacon.. are you surprised? 
  • I broke down and bought ONE pair of maternity jeans this past weekend. *cringe* I really hate paying for something I know Im never going to wear again after pregnancy. I refuse to buy anything else maternity, ever again. 
  • I am feeling amazing right now! My skin has been a little yuck and my hair for some reason is driving me crazy with all the extra growth and not wanting to do anything. But seriously. my pregnancy has mostly been a BREEZE!-for that im thankful! 
  • We do have a name picked out and it does start with a B. -DUH! 
Thats all for now! Ill update in a few weeks.. maybe! ;) 

 photo SIGNATURE_zps2cfa0625.png

No comments:

Post a Comment