Thursday, January 15, 2015

26 and counting!

I am currently 26 weeks & 3 days pregnant! 

I feel about the same as I did 3 weeks ago on my last pregnancy update at 23 weeks. I feel like this pregnancy is flying by and every week just keeps speeding faster & faster! I had my 25th week check up last week and everything is still going great & rolling right along. He scheduled me to come back in 3 weeks for glucose testing & then my bi-weekly appointments start! That seriously doesn't even sound right to me!!??! I can't believe I'm about to start my 3rd trimester of my LAST pregnancy, EVER!! I'm savoring each moment & know it'll be over soon. But, I'm ready to be back to normal and have my body back! Whew! 



Also, we have a name for baby B #4! For some reason this was the easiest name to decide and agree on! Once we both heard it, talked about it, said it (over & over) it was confirmed.....
 

Will be joining the rest of the 'Br' team in a few short months!!! Yay!! 

We of course had to keep the Br trend going! No way would we leave him out of that confusion! ;) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment