Thursday, June 17, 2010

Braycen .."In July"


According to Brayce he will be "..In July!"

Anyone can ask him how old he will be on his coming up birthday, and he says "..In July!" I tell him you will be 3. he says "No, Im 5!..I'll be.. In July!"

He's a mess!

But, his Birthday IS coming up in a month! This year he has chose "Cars", and he is pretty excited! He will ask me every morning if that day is his birthday! Im still debating on where to have the party, as of right now its going to be at our house! I have bought several different things for the decor, and have it all planned out! :)

I still can't believe my oldest baby will be 3! My goodness, it really does seem like he was just born yesterday. Now, he is a big brother & growing every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment