Friday, June 18, 2010

My Daddy!

With Fathers Day this weekend, I wanted to take a quick moment & talk about my dad. Mostly at how extremely thankful I am to have him in my life! He has been the best dad & awesome "PAPAW" to my boys! Im so grateful they have such an active grandpa in their life & I have a dad that has ALWAYS been there for me no matter the circumstances!
I remember when I first got married and right away, Branson and I moved 5 1/2 hours away! It was a huge adjustment for me, and I was a little home sick. Him and my mom would come see us at the drop of a hat, and still do! :) He is always checking in on me, and there isnt a day that goes by that I dont talk to him. I love when he randomly calls me while he is at work and checks on me and the boys (but likes to act like he is calling for some random reason!). lol! I LOVE my dad more than I can say, and Im SOO thankful for all that he has done and does!




I LOVE YOU DADDY!!








No comments:

Post a Comment