Thursday, December 30, 2010

Brylen is 1!

My sweet boy turned a year old on Monday! I really don't know where the time has gone, but I feel like it just keeps going faster & faster. Brylen's party was scheduled for Sunday, but just about everyone in our family was sick with a horrible stomach bug(more on that later!) Once we have his party, ill post pictures of his 1st Birthday!
 Brylen was a our little miracle baby, born a month early. 6lbs, and spent his first 2 weeks of his precious little life in NICU. He has blessed us soo much, and we are so happy that we had him!! I was telling Branson the other day, I really couldn't imagine not having him in our lives. He is such a joy, I love having boys & I love that they have the exact opposite personalities. :) Brylen is a growing boy, and amazes us everyday with something new he has learned. We cant wait to see what this year has in store, hopefully-just slower!!





WE LOVE YOU BRYLEN THOMAS!! YOU ARE THE SWEETEST ONE YEAR OLD WE KNOW! We thank God every single day for giving you to us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment