Thursday, December 2, 2010

STOP.. and just LISTEN.

I get so caught up in everyday life.. I have been struggling with somethings these past few weeks. Selfishly wondering, where are you God?.. why arent these things working out?.. why arent you answering me?
I have let my daily Bible reading fall at the end of my "To-Do List".. I wasnt focusing on what really matters, I was letting these things that were going in my life, completley over run my mind. I was mad, upset, sad..etc.  WHY?..WHY?.. WHY?...

Today, I felt like God totally shook me! It wasnt him all this time, It wasnt him not listening to me.. It wasnt him not answering me.. IT WAS ME, letting myself get caught up in these things! Its amazing at what you realize, and hear when you just STOP & LISTEN to what God has to say.. He is an AMAZING counsler, and I LOVE how he is always right on time, even we think at the time he's not.

Thank you Lord, for your un-endless love!

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

1 comment: