Guess who FINALLY decided to start walking last night?!
Brylen has been playing with the idea for months now.. he would just never let go of anything or as soon as we would let go of his hands he would either take a couple steps and fall or just fall and start crawling! Last night he took off, and we were so excited! He has a little bit of his mama in him and can be a little stubborn, so I knew he would do it on his own time.. Braycen was walking when he turned 9 months, so i just figured Brylen would too.. So he is now 13 months & walking!! He is a still a little shaky & cautious, but its SO cute!! I just love each milestone as they grow, its such a fun experience!!
Here is a quick clip of our boy!
He gets so excited, and so do I.. So please turn your volume down & ignore my "baby" voice.. lol !!
Too cute! And with your blog title - I thought you were going to announce you were pregnant! LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought the preggo announcement was coming too! haha This new is super exciting though! He is such a cutie!
ReplyDeletehaha! not anytime soon yall!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for walking!!!!!!! But I to was waiting to read a prego post;)
ReplyDelete