Monday, February 7, 2011

One of those days...

  • Ive had to clean up spilled drinks multiple times these past few days (i know the last time wasn't the last)
  • Brylee has already been in the toilet 3 times since yesterday.. Braycen always forgets to put down the lid & shut the door behind him.. (gross i know!) But, Brylen loves it.  
  • DVDs & Games have been scattered all over the living room.(this is an everyday event!)
  • Brylen also manages to remove every food item from our pantry...
  • note to self:child locks ASAP!
  • Every toy that is normally in Braycens bedroom is in the living room, at least twice a day.
  • Ive heard..."Mama can you build me a tent" "Mama can I paint" "Mama can I fly" "Mama, Mama, Mama" "Mama can I go outside" "Mama I'm hungry" "Mama can you turn on cartoons" "Mama will you play dinosaurs" and it always seems I hear this as soon as I sit down from the last "Mama can you/can I"
  • Ive said..."Braycen, SHARE!" i don't know how many times..
  • Brylen has this very high pitched scream/squeal if he doesn't get what he wants WHEN he wants it.
  • Caught Braycen playing super hero with my nail polishes. (banging them together, throwing them)...

Now! I know that I am blessed to be able to stay at home with my boys, and I love every minute of it.. But do you ever just have one of those days where it seems like you are on your toes all day, cleaning, separating the kids, time outs, building, making, feeding, etc..etc.. I'm sure this is the result of being in a house for so long & we are all going a little stir crazy.. But, whew! I had a little "Pitty" moment this morning, and sometimes wonder if other SAHM have these days??

OKAY..IM DONE!! :)

2 comments:

  1. YES, YES and YES! I have those days a lot! I just told Mike last night, "Why is it that the moment the girls get together after school they immediately start fighting, and when they have to go to bed and be quiet, they are all of a sudden best friends who laugh and have the best time together?" Why can't they be sweet and not fight from 3-8 p.m. and enjoy that they have each other to play with?! So glad we get to get out of our houses today and have some girl time! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl this always seems like one of my days!! I don't know how many times I have to tell Sissy that if she waits until I sit down to ask for something, like juice or tea, when I just got her brother some, I'm not getting her any!!! Darn kids.. LOL

    ReplyDelete