Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Proud Mama!

I am one proud mama of two of the sweetest little boys in the world! I never knew how much I could love a child as much as I do my own! I honestly could not imagine my life without my boys.. Even though they know just what to do to wear me out, I just love being their mama! :) Of course Mothers Day was Sunday.. Branson worked Sunday, so he took me out to dinner on Friday night at a local Steak House & it was awesome! He kept asking me what I wanted as a gift & I told him I really couldn't think of anything! But, he knows I love homemade things better than store bought.. So, he got creative & made me a sweet homemade card "from the boys" & it even had their sweet little hand prints in it! Branson wrote on the back & it was the sweetest thing I could have gotten!


1 comment:

  1. How cute! :) {and happy late mothers day}
    I like your new blog look! You always have it decorated so nicely!

    ReplyDelete