I saw this today on a blog I started reading a couple weeks ago.. Today is Tuesday, so I had to jump in and do it too! Love this idea of taking time out of the week to post what we are thankful for! Here is my list!
1) That I am able to serve God! There are so many places in this world that will send you to prison or some even will kill for serving the Lord. So thankful, I have the freedom to serve!
2) Having healthy boys!
3) I love that I have a hard working hubby, who goes above & beyond to work his tale end off to support us & allow me to stay at home with our sweet boys! :)
4) Sweet friends! When I first moved to this area 3 years ago I was so upset not having friends or even family around! Within the last year I have met & became friends with some of the sweetest girls!
5) Shoes.. yes, today Im thankful for my shoes! :)
6) Being part of a wonderful church family! We love our church!
7) John 3:16
8) My wonderful and very loving parents!
9) Home cooked meals!
10) BATHS! Okay, im very thankful when I get the chance to even take a bath w/out someone banging on the door every 5 seconds! ha!
I love this idea! Thankful Tuesday! I'm thankful for you...and our friendship! So glad I've met you!
ReplyDelete