The older Braycen & Brylen get the closer they become. Now, I don't want to sugar coat anything. So lets keep it real! Those boys fight daily and sometimes have some intense knock down drag outs. They get separated & punished and minutes later they are usually back at it again, verbally & physically! But, all in all they have a great relationship! Some days I think they can't even stand the sight of each other, but they quickly remind me that's what brothers do. They are ornery as all get out and like to test each other. But, nobody better mess with them except for each other. Oh! The joys of having boys!! No, but really... Even if they are arguing they are still inseparable, they do everything together, share everything (most days), have sweet little brother jokes and ALWAYS stand up for each other. When one is getting punished almost always the other try's to include themselves in whatever happened OR Brylen will just go stand in the corner with Bray! Cracks me up! Now, don't get me wrong there are plenty days they play the 'blame game' but not to often!
When I found out that I was having a 3rd boy, I instantly thought of another 'brother' for the boys! My three boys are going to grow up with each other and spend their whole little lives together everyday! I pray that they are always there for each other-supporting, disagreeing, and most of all loving & caring for each other! Brecken has some awesome big brothers who LOVE to help feed him, bring diapers, hold him and love on him and that are just so in love with him. I know the day will come where they will argue, have those knock down drag outs or can't stand the site of each other. But, I know they will always have that special little bond, that no one else will ever come close to!
No comments:
Post a Comment