1-Wearing 3 months clothing. some are still a little big and newborns still fit except for sleepers!
2-Still Cooing of course, but on a whole new level! He loves to hear himself and he will just go on and on "talking"...cutest thing EVER!!
3- Still sleeping through the night. I think he has maybe woke up once in the past month. Fed him, changed his diaper and back to sleep he went. Just like his brothers- the boy loves his sleep!
4- 6oz bottles still about every 3 hours!
5-Still likes his papi!
6-Likes to sleep with something over/on his face. During the night this worries me! Ill pull it off before I go to bed and when I check on him he normally has pulled it back over his face.
7-LOVES being worn! I 'wear' him a lot more when I'm out and about opposed to pushing him in the
stroller, way easier for me to get around and he loves it and always goes to sleep. No fussing, no big bulky stroller in and out. Win Win!
8- Found his hands and loves to look at them and chew on them.
9-size 1 diaper
10- Last but not least! Laughing! Ahhh... Music to this mama's ears. The first time he did it, I was making silly noises and poking his nose and he just thought it was the funniest thing! Sweet Sweet baby laughs melt my heart!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment