Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ice Storm 2013

I LOVE a good snow day or maybe two... But, here we are going on to almost 5 days of snow & nasty ICE...this mama of 3 little ones is going a wee bit stir crazy! Weve slept in, played games, colored, had a couple dance parties, played in the snow, baked some sweet treats, stayed in our jammies-ALL DAY, ate a whole lot of junk & just been lazy.. We were without power for 1 day, thank the Lord isn't wasn't as long as others. Im a pretty big tit bag & B worked the night ours was out, so I ended up packing up & staying with friends with a fire place & generator! SO thankful for friends that invite us into their home with open arms!! Today we went & played for a little bit & did some sledding! FUN STUFF!! We are out of school tomorrow & Ive already decided we are going into town & doing something fun! I need sometime outside of a house!
Anywho.. here are a few pictures I snapped over the weekend...
Our little Christmas baby playing in the tree..as always








 photo SIGNATURE_zps2cfa0625.png

No comments:

Post a Comment