- My salvation. I am so thankful for God's sweet grace!
- My husband. He never fails to prove his love for me, he's hard working, dedicated & a wonderful leader of our home. Not to mention he's the best daddy around to our little B's.
- My little B's.. I am so thankful that God chose me to be their momma! They are the perfect boys for me & I think God knew only I could handle those 3 all at once! ;)
- Our wonderful families!
- Each & every one of our friends!
- Food.. Our Fridge & Pantry is FULL of food.. So many people in this world just want a small bite of something or a small drink. When I have those luxuries at my fingertips.
- Home. We have beds, couches, blankets, rooms, running water, heat/cold.. I AM THANKFUL.
- Living in the South! Thank goodness for sweet tea & the SEC.. ;)
- HEALTH! Minus a few minor health problems. Everyone in our little family is healthy! I cant express how thankful I am for that.
- Freedom. Freedom to live the way that I want & not be persecuted for serving the one true God!
- Coffee

No comments:
Post a Comment