Thursday, April 28, 2011

16 Months!

Brylen was 16 months yesterday!
Our little man is growing and changing everyday! I love his personality & his silly facial expressions! He is our little cuddle bug and loves to snuggle! He is for sure a mamas boy and I just love that! I cant get enough of his kisses!! I am cherishing every moment of this stage right now, because he is still my little baby!!
  • He is a climber! Braycen never was really, but this boy just wont stop! He's been found on the kitchen table, fire place, coffee table, vanity and the toilet! We have even started spatting his hand and telling him no & he will turn around and try again! what a mess!!
  • He isnt talking to much, lots of jabber and of course "DAD-E"... I have to be honest I'm getting pretty tired of hearing that day & night! ;) jk! Its sweet! But he will not say mama for anything! He says our puppy's name, moose! But he cant say mama! stinker! He says several words and will repeat words when he wants too!
  • We will start potty training in about 2 months!
  • Still sleeping in his own bed!
  • No bottle, since he was 12 months! He pretty much quit that one on his own, we had no trouble with that!
  • Still has his pacifier...
  • LOVES food! This boy will eat anything and everything!! He for sure gets that from my side of the family!
  • 18-24 months clothes..
  • Loves to go "bye bye" as soon as that word comes out of our mouth he is looking for his shoes or waiting at the door!
  • loves patty-cake
  • hates bath time
  • very independant!
  • when he is told "No" he gets very dramatic and throw him self on the floor and fake cries.. no tears just makes crying noises.. lol it is the funniest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment