Yesterday I spent the whole day with my sweet little man, Brylen! He is my "go with the flow" child, never in a hurry, never presistant, calm, relaxed and oh so sweet! So when Bray is in school and I am off work we always enjoy our day's together, just the two of us! :)
Yesterday, Brylen was up pretty early, I could hear him on the monitor so I went and got him and put him in bed with me.. The first words out of his mouth were "Snuggle Mama".. That boys is my cuddle bug, he will lay with me forever and not move a muscle! We eventually got up ad got around, I met up with one of my sweet friends for breakfast and to let the boys play at the play area in chick-fil-a! We enjoyed our meal and then talked while the boys ran wild, so sweet! After breakfast, I headed to walmart to pick up a few things I needed and Brylen once again was just along for the ride.. He had to smell all of the shampoos with me, help me pick out my make-up, and of course get some groceries. He is a very big helper and always makes sure im making the right choice! ha!
After walmart we headed home and he fell asleep before we even made it out of the parking lot, but as soon as I put the car in part in the garage he was up and attem ready to play again! We headed outside to play and enjoy this awesome warm weather, he likes for me to follow him around and says " 'mon mama" love that sweet voice! Anyway, after playing outside it was time to pick big brother up from school and Brylen LOVES getting to go in and hollar for his big brother to come in from playing.. He marched right out to the play area and yelled
"Braayyy, 'MON BRAYYY, 'MON!!"
I love my days with both of my boys, but since I work now and Brylen doesnt get alot of days with just the two of us, they are extra special days to us!
Yay for special mommy time! i know how hard it is to get that and I know much enjoyed by both of you! ;)that looks like my CFA.... how close are we??
ReplyDelete