The past couple months I have been noticing this little bond form between the boys. Of course they have always had a bond because they are brothers, but this bond is different than normal. Brylen has really started talking in the past couple of weeks, mostly because he his finally paci (pappy) free!! YAY! Ive been told by several moms as soon as he finally lets go of it, he'll be talking up a storm and they were right! I cant get that little man to keep quiet! But, I love it! Anyway, since the "pappy release" and Bry finally deciding he wanted to really expand his vocabulary him and brother have became almost inseparable! They do everything together and are so protective of another it is the sweetest thing! Brylen wants to be just like Braycen 24/7 he copies everything he does or says.. Bray has been including him in all his games and even helps to remind him and take him potty-such a sweet brother, I often catch them telling each other secrets and getting each other snacks! LOVE IT!
But, Dont get me wrong though, they still fight like brothers and get annoyed every now and then! But I am LOVING this stage and how much they love being with each other! I hope they always stay Best Friends!

Sooooo sweet!!!! Makes me want another boy:)!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love the picture of the popsicles!
ReplyDeleteThey are precious!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!