I really can't believe im writing that Brylen is already 7 months old!! I know I say this to my self every month that goes by.. But, wow... time please stop!
- Eating baby food & you love them-ALL!
- Size 4 diaper
- 6-12 month clothes
- Love your bath
- Hates tummy time
- You try to crawl for about 5 minutes, then youve had enough!
- Sitting up great
- You say "DaDa" and "Heyyyy" all the time! (still no mama!)
- LOVE to watch your brother
- Follow big brother around the house in your walker
- Still sleep through the night and sleep in!
- You are grabbing things very well. You will reach when somethings handed too you.
- You are learning to reach for people.
- You love to yell, blow bubbles & jabber!!!
Brylen you are growing so fast and you are such a joy to have around!! Braycen can't wait until your able to play with all his toys in his room! We love you and are so blessed to have you in our lives!!
No comments:
Post a Comment