Monday, August 23, 2010

My first...

FALL WREATH!

Yesterday Branson had off & offered to watch the boys while I went to town..ALONE! It was very nice, no bathroom breaks every 5 minutes, no I want "this or that" down every isle, no Brylen throwing a fit because he wants out of his car seat. I like nothing more to go into Hobby Lobby & walk down every single isle, once-maybe twice! Sooo.. thats what I did! :) They have all of their Christmas & Fall decor out and I had to hold myself back from buying anything Christmas.. They have most of their Fall decor 40-50% off, soo.. I decided to try something I have never done before. Make my first wreath! I have seen some beautiful wreaths all over the Internet & even in stores, but I like to be a little different & nothing is completely the way I want. So, I went for it & bought a bare stick wreath for $3.99, and then all the rest of the add-ons, a brown feather boa, glitter leaves & more feathers!. I love to decorate, and make my own things. But, I have to be honest... I was a little weary how this "project" would turn out since I had never made anything like this before. To say the least.. I was VERY pleased with the way it turned out.. It wasn't your traditional fall wreath.. and I loved that about it!!


Some may think I'm crazy.. But, I have already started decorating just a little bit for Fall! haha.. I couldn't wait any longer & Branson thinks I'm crazy... I may be, but I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! I think I might have to give it a try myself. :)

    ReplyDelete