I started a Sticker Chart about a month ago Braycen. I wasn't pushing anything for a while because I didn't know how it would go or if he would be the least bit interested in this new thing. I was quickly surprised! Braycen absolutely LOVED it! It has little things on it such as sharing his toys, helping out with mom & dad, using manners, cleaning up what he gets out, etc..
Braycen loves stickers in general but I had no idea how much he would keep up with his chart! Ive even seen a change in his attitude, when asked to do something or being told "no".. If he does get into trouble we have told him he will get a sticker removed. He has made sure not a single sticker gets removed & that every sticker gets put in its spot daily!
He is also making sure he does everything on his list!
For Example: He will pick up his toys when asked the first time or without being asked and come to me knowing he did his job & ask to put a sticker on his chart! I'm so proud of him, and he is becoming quite the little helper around the house & with his baby brother!
Since his chart was full this last month he got some dinosaurs out of targets $1 section for doing such a great job!
Braycen's "I Did it" Chart!

No comments:
Post a Comment