Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Love you forever!

Growing up I read the book, "Love You Forever" By Robert Munsch.
Its about a mother & her growing son. No matter how big he grew, he would always be her baby & she would love him forever.
Since Braycen was born I have always called him my "Boo Bear".. It has stuck, and now he even calls me his Boo Bear, and tells me we'll be Boo Bear's forever! :) (melt my heart!!!)
This morning at breakfast, Braycen was being his usual chatter box self, and he told me he didn't want to grow big and tall, he just wanted to stay little forever. I asked him why, and he replied with "Because if I'm big & tall, I can't be your Boo Bear anymore!" ... I quickly replied back "That's not true, you will always be my Boo Bear, no matter how big you get!" ... He got quite and didn't say anything for a few minutes and continued eating.. He eventually looked up and said
"Do you promise mama?" ... I smiled & said.."I pinky Promise Boo Bear!" He then got the biggest sweetest smile on his little face, and said "OKAY! GOOD!!"
No matter how big, my sweet and innocent little Boo Bear gets, he will always..ALWAYS be my baby! Even if he is to big to set in my lap, or to big for me to hold his hand.. My baby he will always be!!
I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living... my baby you'll be.
































2 comments:

  1. this is just way too sweet! brought tears to my eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that book too, and now my kids have it! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete