Saturday, October 9, 2010

Love Letters..

Branson and I met the beginning of my 10th grade year in High School. We have been together ever since, and from then on he has been known to write me a letter, orrr.. hundred! No really, we lived in different towns & attended different schools. But, that never stopped him from writing me notes... He went off to basic training, he sent me letters, Iraq-he sent more letters, our first year of marriage-I got letters, almost 4 years later.. I still get LOVE letters! I LOVE that he does this so much, and Its always so unexpected.
Every morning, I always check the mail.. Usually the boys go with me, but since Branson was home and I was heading into town I ran out to check the mail before I left.. I expected nothing out of the ordinary.. Bills, Magazines, JUNK.. But, when I opened the mailbox there was a letter addressed to me!  It was in Bransons handwriting, and as soon as I saw it I grabbed it and ripped it open! ha, I know that may sound a little silly but.. I really LOVE getting these & it took me back to my High School days of getting those little notes every other day! Which by the way I still have every single letter he has ever written to me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Too sweet! Hubby and I used to write love letters to each other when we were dating. But when we got married, they kinda stopped. Every so often, I will write one to him, but it's usually when I'm upset and need to get something off my chest! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I still have a lot of mine and my husband's High School letters too but I have every Basic Training, AIT, and Deployment letter! :)

    ReplyDelete