Monday, October 4, 2010

Busy Boys!

Things are getting a little crazy around here! Brylen has held off as long as possible, but he is officially on the go now. He is army crawling his way everywhere & picking up anything he can get his little hands on & putting everything in his mouth! I almost forgot what it was like to have to pick up every little thing off the floor, and with Braycen around this time with all the little little toys that's going to be much more difficult! We are now in another "stage" with our baby, and its a little bitter sweet! I can't believe how fast time is going, and my baby is crawling & into everything!  

Braycen has been a busy little bee himself! We have got him involved in many activities with church, play dates, and some "schooling" on the side. He is so smart, and I am loving this stage so much! Right now, he is really into asking questions. If he hears a word he doesn't know, he will always ask "momma whats that mean?" I love that he is so curious wanting to know everything, he is knowledge hungry & wanting learn everything he can! He is memorizing all of his Bible verses for Cubbies for each Wednesday & learning all of his songs for preschool choir! I'm so proud of him, and he is becoming quite the little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment