Monday, October 11, 2010

Nature Center!

Like I said in my last post, we took the boys to our local Nature Center last week. Braycen is terrified of snakes, and this place has way to many for comfort. But, Brayce likes to see all of the other exhibits. First we walked down to the dock & had a picnic lunch, Braycen LOVES to have picnics & was really excited about eating outside. He was even more excited that the geese, and ducks decided to join us. He shared a little bit of his lunch, because he said those ducks were "so hungry". Brylen relaxed in his stroller & chowed down on some snacks too! It was a great day, besides the whole Rattle Snake feeding going on at 2:00... ugh! Did I mention, that I HATE SNAKES? Here are some pictures from our day!
We saw this guy on the sidewalk on the way down to the center, and I dont think I have ever heard Braycen scream so loud!
Braycen enjoying his lunch!
Sweet Brylen.. he was enjoying being outside!



Branson was showing Braycen how to Lock a Boat, which is actually what Branson does for work!

My sweet boys! LOVE THEM!

 Braycen "fishing".

Hanging out in the birds nest!

No comments:

Post a Comment