Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Card Love!

I have been working on my own Christmas Cards for about 3 weeks now, until I saw a blog two days ago that was talking about Shutterfly! OK, OK.. I love Shutterfly's Style, always have! Not to mention they have a huge selection w/any color, style, etc..click HERE to see the variety


My favorite style is definitely the flat photo collage cards, easy & so stylish! I love having my sweet families faces photoed right in the front, and a sweet message to all of our friends and family!! 
All though, after looking through all of Shutterfly's, Im really having a hard time trying to decide if I want flat or fold.. TO MANY TO CHOSE FROM!!!
SO..What are my favorites? ..decisions..decisions..

I really can't decide this year if I want to do a huge single family picture like this:
I  absolutely LOVE the colors and the style, so classy!
or
Do I want something a little more different like this:

How sweet would this be, with my two boys? LOVE IT!
orrr..Maybe something like, this?

This is when I can't decide which picture I like best, So I add them all! :)

I even love this...

I'm really loving the monogram, and I think that will be a must!
I'm sure I could set here all night, and pick something I love about each card shutterfly offers..no joke!

But, not only does Shutterfly have just cards, they even have awesome gift ideas! Home-Decor and even Calenders! You can never go wrong with something with a grandchild's/niece's/nephews face on it! Right? Something they can keep forever, and so sentimental!

Right now, Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free cards!!  You can go here, to get yours!!

How awesome is that??! I can't wait to pick my cards, and receive them!

1 comment: