I made my very 1st two wreaths at the end of Summer, I was just learning how to do it all, I bought to many wrong things, and (not gonna lie!) the first one looked a little silly! But, I'm slowly learning & I have made around 10 wreaths now! For the Holiday season, and I am LOVING making them! :) I had several people asking if I was going to sell them, so I finally decided to try it out.. I'm no where near perfect, and I'm still even learning with my current ones, But I currently have 5 orders! :) Not bad, Not bad at all! Not to mention I just now finally decided to post that I was selling them on Facebook!
Here are a few that I have done so far!
I'm only charging $35 for the 24 inch Wreaths.
ENJOY!
OH! & if your in the general Fort Smith Area, feel free to contact me! :)
These 1st two our my newest ones, as you can tell the difference in the last two.. I'm slowly getting a little better!
***

I love the first one and last one. They look great! :)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! They all look great!! Great job!!
ReplyDelete