Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Im Back!

I took a little bloggy break, and now I'm back! :) Im so behind.. and dont even know where to begin!
We have been busy, busy in the Austin house hold!
To name a few
  • Brylen turned 10 months old on the 27th! (post soon!)
  • Branson & I celebrated our 4th wedding Anniversary!.. I say celebrated, but we didnt do anything as planned & our boys came home early because I was missing them something terrible!
  • Fall/Costume Parties
  • Church/ Fall Festival
  • Family outings- the weather has been beautiful!
  • A little bit of shopping...
  • Play dates
  • Crafts/OH! and I put my Christmas Tree up.. YAY!
  • Planning Bry's 1st Birthday Party!
  • Making Christmas lists. Braycen & I sat down last week to make his list for "Santa".
  • Baking/Cooking
  • Etc..Etc..
I'm LOVE this time of year, and I just cant get enough of it! Tomorrow we have family pictures, I'm so excited & hope they turn out well! With two little boys, and the youngest doesn't like the oldest to touch him.. it could be interesting! :)


2 comments:

  1. Busy, Busy!! But so much fun!! How exciting about taking family pictures!! Cant wait for us to take ours!! I know it can be a little tough to take pics with the little ones, hopefully they will do good. ;)

    ReplyDelete