Yesterday I was in a t-shirt and jeans because it was a little muggy. Today, I'm in a hoodie & leggings-BRRR! It got a little chilly over night! My computer weather app is saying its 50 degrees outside..NICE! I'm not much of a fan of our freezing winters, but I love the chilly days like today. Branson went hunting, Brylen is napping, Brayce & I have been baking, and just put some chocolate chip bread in the oven!
While I'm waiting I figured it was the perfect time to catch up on some blogging!
^Braycen spent sometime digging for dinosaur bones in the backyard..
I tried to get a couple of shots of my sweet boys, and It was a lot tougher than I expected.. Still sweet!!
^Braycens Costume Party! Thanks to Kerri! :)
Decorating Cookies^
Sweet boys ready for church on Halloween Day, with their new tie shirts!
Me w/the boys before the Fall Festival.. Its impossible to get a picture with everyone looking! :)
Close enough! ^^LOVE THEM!
*FALL FESTIVAL FUN*
Just a little bit of what we have been up too! This post is probably gonna be crazy looking as soon as I publish it.. ha, o well!
Gotta love those lazy days!
ReplyDelete