Braycen has always loved to dress himself! As soon as he started walking, he was taking off the clothes I had put on and putting his own outfit together! The other day I was getting ready to go to town, I was trying to pry clothes on Brylen, pack his bag, find my keys(that's an everyday event!) & I told Bray to run and put some clothes on so we could leave.. As I'm putting Brylen in the car, I see the door from the house to the garage swing open and all I see is this fire man hat walking.. ha! I finished buckling Bry up, shut the door and there Braycen stands.. Fireman hat, fireman costume jacket, khaki shorts, annnddd snow boots! I just laughed!! I asked if he was sure he wanted to go to town like that?! He replied "YEP!" So, I spent the afternoon in town with a silly looking fireman! Here are some silly outfits Bray has put together throughout the past couple of years!!
These are the little things, I never want to forget!! Bray has a huge imagination and I love it!!
My oldest son does the same thing! It's so funny! I am glad I am not alone in this department... must be a boy thing! lol
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are too cute. Especially the happy meal hat! :)
Hahaha!!! Too cute!!
ReplyDeletelove it! :)
ReplyDelete