Sunday, April 10, 2011

MIA!

I haven't blogged in forever, so I'm excited to be posting tonight! :)
Spring has officially made its way here, I think! You never know about weather here, but this past weekend was so warm & perfect! The boys have been spending their entire days outside & I'm loving it!



My boys love, love, LOVE to be outside!

Two weekends ago Brayce asked if he could have some friends over so they could go camping! So, Branson and I planned for him to go camping in the back yard. The guys ended up keeping the kids, roasting hot dogs, and having s'mores.. While all of us mamas had went out to dinner and went to a new frozen yoguart place in town called Goodies! They have tons of toppings & flavors and let me tell you it is SO good! 

Love these girls!!

By the time we got back home, it was time to put the kids to bed & the thought of sleeping outside wasn't as fun to them once the sun went down! So we improvised and brought the tent inside, put in a movie, and before to long five sweet kiddos were fast asleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment