Monday, January 16, 2012

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE


Friday I had my 6 month job evaluation at work, I knew before going in that I wanted to speak with my supervisor about my hours. Being a receptionist with my crazy hours (revolving around my hubbys schedule)  just wasnt working! I felt awful on the days I had off, and felt like I was piling my work upon everyone else.. Of course, everyone was always SO sweet about it & never complained to me once! But, I knew that wasnt their job.. So, I was just trying to figure out what I was going to do... I didnt want to leave my job, but I knew me not being there mon-fri, 8-5 every week wasnt cutting it! I prayed about my situation all week.. I even had my family & friends to pray that everything would work out the way he wants it to be. I prayed right before I went in my meeting that God's Will Be Done. After receiving an awesome evaluation, I was also offered another job! One less demanding of me being there everyday of every week! I seriously did NOT expect that AT ALL! I almost fell out of my chair! I absolutely adore my supervisor and she has became an awesome friend too! I couldnt ask for a better group of people to work with & they have all worked SO well with me and my schedule.. I love, love, LOVE being about to stay at home with my boys part time and work the other time.. I am very grateful to have a job that allows me to do so!
 I honestly felt like God was saying "You asked, and you received!" 
 I am beyond thrilled to start my new position!!


Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened!  Matthew 7:7-8

1 comment: