I got a crazy idea today at about..ohhh.. 9 this morning I was going to have a garage sale..TOMORROW. Yes, I'm a little crazy doing this at the last minute- but to my family members that are reading this..your probably laughing because you know-- when I get a little idea in my head-there is no changing my mind! :) Anyway, My oh so sweet hubby helped OK who am I kidding, HE dragged out every tub we had -I think there was like 6 or maybe more?! I started dragging everything out, we have so many things that have got to go! I started going through Braycens toys and he told me that he would keep all of the big toys & I could take all of the small things & handed me a toy from a McDonald's happy meal.. Ya right Braycen! After spending most of the day working on everything, its finished & ready to go bright and early! After all of my slaving away- I came in, heated up left-overs for dinner & crashed on the couch.. I'm sure that the mix of rain, heat, cooler evening & whatever is floating in the air didn't help my sinuses AT ALL! Blah!
Your blog is so cute! I love the current background right now! I have two little boys myself... I was reading your blog & saw your love you forever post. I just found that book for my son & he loves it. It is such a sweet book. It's precious how your son calls you his boo bear also. My oldest likes to say we are best friends, and it just melts my heart! I can totally relate to your blog :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Sorry the comment was so long! ha!
~Veronika
I'm so glad you stopped by our blog! I look forward to following yours! Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDelete