I thought I would do just a fun "beauty" post to change things up a bit!
Now, I'm all about flawless skin. I, by no means have perfect skin, but I like to try to keep it as clear & smooth as possible! So I found this do it yourself Lemon & Sugar facial scrub, that works AMAZING!
All you need is:
The Juice from a lemon

You can use the juice from a lemon, or the concentrate time it works the same!
&
SUGAR
(White or Brown)
....yep that's it! Now, all you do is mix about 2tsp sugar with about a tsp of lemon juice, maybe a little more if you think it needs it. Wet your face with warm water, pat dry. Then start rubbing it all over your face, in a circular motion. Concentrating on the rough spots! Once your done, wash it clean & pat dry! You can even do your lips, if their dry or have dead skin.
I promise this will leave your skin feeling SOO smooth!
I promise this will leave your skin feeling SOO smooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment