Sunday, September 19, 2010

Things Im Loving!

My growing boys.. as much as I want time to stop.. Its not going too! So, I am LOVING every second of this point in their lives.. They are each at different stages & Its so much fun!

*Next, would be that FALL is so close I can smell it!!!.... No really, I have been burning up my Scentsy scents & Fall candles.. Even if its still in the low 90's in our neck of the woods, im doing everything I can to make it feel like Fall around here! ;)

*Im also loving meeting new people! I was beginning to think, we'd never make friends once we first moved to this area at the first of Jan '07.. Me, being a stay at home mom, and Branson working with a bunch of really old men. I didnt see it happening-ha!.. Thankfully, when we were finally ready to buy our very first home. We met a sweet family before we moved to the town we live in now (they actually encouraged us to move here!), and once we did- eventually we started to go to church with them. I am meeting some of the sweetest people & I am so thankful for that!!

*Boots! Okay, Okay.. this could so go in with the "loving how close Fall is", but I think Shoes need their own category! :) I LOVE boots, and I want them in every shape, color, pattern, etc.. Last year we had a Lab puppy, that ate one of my UGG boots, and I was SO upset.. Those things are hands down the warmest & most comfortable boots.. I finally talked my dear hubby into purchasing me another pair..I had some Birthday gift cards to Victoria Secret, plus Free Shipping, So i got them for an awesome price! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

*Church & Reading my Bible! Lately, I have been wanting so much MORE from God.. I dont just want to be standing on the side lines, I want ALL that he has to offer. I am loving the church we are going too, and I have been reading things in the Bible that I never knew were there, getting all that I can & soaking myself in it!

*Last, but not least.. Im about to be loving one of my favorite all time shows, DWTS! It starts Monday, and Im so excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment