Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pumpkin Paintin!

I decided the other day once I picked up some pumpkins, I was going to let Braycen & Brylen put their hand prints on a pumpkin for fun. Well.. do you know how hard it is to paint a 9 month olds hand, and then place it on the pumpkin for a perfect hand print? NOT POSSIBLE! :) But we had fun anyway, I even think I'm going to go back to the store & pick up some small plastic ones for Braycen to paint, because he loves to paint anyway. I figured that would be a fun little fall craft for him.
As I was getting our craft bag out, Braycen said he wanted the color blue because it was his favorite color. So he got blue, and I picked red for Brylen. Brayce wasn't lovin the fact that his hand were covered in paint, but I assured him that it would wash off-ha! Bry just wanted to eat his little red hands, I didn't get any pictures of him with little red hands, things got a little crazy.. but we made a good memory!
Here are some pictures!



 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! i know what you mean about getting a print though! When Ava was 3 months old, i tried to put her hand prints on this Christmas ornament and it took SO many tries! :)

    ReplyDelete