Today is my amazing hubby's 25th Birthday!
I honestly don't know where to start while I'm writing this, other than I am just so very thankful for YOU. You work so hard for our little family & never once complain about anything! He served are country for 6 years & has even served in Iraq for 12 months, you are so hard working & dedicated.. Working & going to school full time (not this semester) & you managed to stay on the Dean's List at school. Still with all the stress of maintaining good grades & working a 12 hour job, you would come home & take care of us! You love us unconditionally & do everything in your power to give us everything we need & sometimes want... God definitely knew what he was doing when he placed us together 8 years ago! You are my perfect!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING YOU!
We love you soo much!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!

awe! Happy b-day to your hubby! Great pictures!
ReplyDelete