Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just Dance!

We all played Just Dance 2 this weekend at my brothers house, and we had a blast! :) Its fun and you work up a sweat..can't beat that!! I have a few pictures of almost everyone dancing, we laughed & laughed! I love watching our parents bust a move! It was a great weekend! 
 Enjoy!
PS:I am not in any of these photo's below on the account of how good I am. I just prefer to stay humble. HA!


The grandma's gettin' down..



These boys are something else! See video below..


The kids playing too!

My dad, and My sister n laws dad...
Now, I'm not sure which is more funny. These grandpas dancing to "Its Raining Men" ..or my husband in the background, laughing hysterically w/his knee held high.. But, I have to admit, it was "knee slappin' funny!"


No comments:

Post a Comment