Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Who am I kidding..

I am officially the worst blogger ever! Its been 19 days since my last entry and one of my resolutions was to blog more?! ha! who am I kidding!?

Anyway.. I am waayyy behind on updating about things so I will just start fresh today! I have so many things Ive needed to post & I have even sat down & started them until I get side tracked!
 But, We are expecting 1-3 inches of snow tomorrow, YAY! Braycen was bummed that the snow a couple of weeks ago was just a dusting & he wasnt able to make a snowman, boy was he upset!.. Hopefully tomorrow we will get enough for him to build his snowman, hes already planning it out & has made sure I have stuff for the hair. lol :) love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment