Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!!!

I've never been an Aunt before! So, I am SOOO excited!!!! :)
 Other than me thinking for the past couple of weeks that they were expecting.. :) from small signs..

HERE IS HOW WE FOUND OUT!:
We celebrated my sister in law's Birthday Kim which was last Wednesday, Branson's was today, and my moms will be Tuesday. Kim's family, Branson's family, and my parents all came up and we all went out to eat a late lunch. We went to Jason & Kim's for cake & ice cream because Kimberly got a cake from Paul's Bakery.. I'd never had their cake & have been wanting to try it for a while now, so once I made it to the kitchen I asked where the cake was. My brother told me the garage? Uhh..Okay? I was a little confused, but whatever. Finally we all gathered around the bar and they brought out the cake, which had news paper of over the box, at the time I was like okay is it that big of a deal that we don't see it? ha! ANYWAY! As soon as they pulled off the paper I see "PREGNANT" at the bottom of the cake!! I squealed, and so did everyone else! Tears from I don't even know where were falling, because I was/still am SOOO happy for them & excited that I get to spoil this sweet little blessing!! 

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting!!! I can not wait till the day my sister announces she is prego, I will be so excited I will also be crying my eyes out lol. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete